REGULATION FOR DRAWING CONTEST
It is May 25, 2042. It is the day when you visit Bánffy castle, Bonțida. During the visit, your phone rings: it’s Grandma, and she is curious to find out where you are. You cannot send her a photo, because she has a very retro phone, she can’t see it, and she can’t even teleport. So, you decide to make a drawing of what you see, and to show her when you will meet.
Send us a drawing, a painting, a graphic about the future. Set free your creativity and imagination. There are prizes to win…
1. Make a hand drawing (with coloured pencils, watercolour, tempera, collage, etc.), or a digital drawing.
2. Make a photo of the drawing.
3. Send it by private message to the Facebook page of the castle or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until November 30, 2020.
4. Follow online the competition! The photos received will be presented on the Facebook page of the castle and on the webpage of the Transylvania Trust.
5. On December 21, 2020, check if you are among the winners!
Submission of drawings: 6 November 2020 – 10 January 2021.
Public vote: 11-27 January 2021.
Results: 28 January 2021.
Submitted creations will be awarded based on public vote. The works that receive the highest number of likes will be awarded:
1st prize: high-performance phone
2nd prize: mini-printer
3-5th prize: free guided tour of the castle for the winner and his family.
Please be aware of the following:
Those who send us a drawing shall comply to the following:
• accept the regulation of the competition, and the following rules:
o children participate with the help of their parents
o each participant can send only one drawing
o the drawing is his own personal work
o the submitted photo must have a title and contain the participant’s name. Photos that do not contain this information will not enter the contest.
• agrees with the contest rules
• agrees that the submitted photo will be displayed on the organizer’s website and the Facebook-page of the castle with their name.
Enjoy the creation!